CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

x'mas

today is xmas yesterday promise my friend go matang by cycling at 4.30a.m but at tat time is raining so i jx keep myself comfortable on my bed....

wake up around 9a.m nt 2 go so watch tv till 1 something the go out 4 a walk at the new hyper market jx a few minute walk from my house ...a lot of ppl at their like so sakai nvr go hyper b4...
all the road r block wit car park aside damn lucky jx near my house no need 2 drive haha...

after tat go home, then my friend call and ask want 2 cycle go 7th mile ma? then i say ok cause i live at 4th mile jx 3 mile nth de tat was wat i m thinking....

the at 4.30 p.m. i go his house then u start our journey and then he jx tell me tat we r using another road more far de around 8 mile long we r using the steven yong road .... then i jx follow lo cycle though a lot of place i never c b4 nice view....

then nightmare happen, my back tayar pancit sad sad then i hav 2 walk one and a half mile jx till 7th mile petronas jx 2 pump air in it but not if canot being pump anymore cause got a reli big hole in it sad sad then i use half ride half walk style 2 go back home cause scare the ring spoil if follow 2 plan can got back around 6 de now is around 7 sad sad

reli a xmas tat i will never forget...........

0 comments: