CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 28, 2008

BoRiNg...

Tonight i don have much thing to do cause i m super tired .

today i really out do myself i manage to do all my thing ( also a lot of other people thing) in 1 day..

normally i only do my own thing, don care about other de but today dunno what hit me, i go do a lot of thing that is not my business and i don get any benefit at all maybe is because my head got hit by a box when i want to take something on the rak this morning but not harm done just super tired.

only 9 more day to cny and a have a lot of thing haven do o buy i need more TIME also i have a lot of thing at my work that i haven finish, hope that this cny i will have a great time cause last year i reli have a bad time ( for people that wish to know what is that can ask me i will not post it out).

i go thought my comp, i see a lot of nice picture that i take so i post some of the nice one out for people to view i pick randomly there are a tiny rat inside the toilet bowl

fake santa at the mjc fun fair in december

a nice view like a jet pass by but to tell you the true i dunno what make that haha

a cute car i saw at the fun fair it will be really go if you can drive it

the pool at the new opening hyper (the spring) dunno y people keep throwing coin into it and the management keep saying don throw coin into it , it will cause damage

the view of food avenue when the roof is open

the Christmas deco at the santubong resort when i go there 4 new year count down

P.S the sad girl story will end soon le

0 comments: