CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 4, 2008

RIP 1987- 2008


Don worried i m not dead yet
just some part on my body gone nia

now i will start the story
P.S. it will be a boring story

it all started yesterday,
when i wake up in the morning it feel very pain,

so i take 2 panadol pill h
ope that it will get better but
NO
then when work my face like


after lunch, i really cannot stand the pain i take another 2 panadol pill
not long after my boss lady ask me why today no mood de
then so i tell her lo
get scold by her say why don tell her early
she ask 1 of the worker to sent me go see surgical
and i get it removed


you know what i remove from my body


my tooth

haha that tooth bother me like few day le i finally get it remove
the place i go is call DR. AW JONG DENTAL SURGERY
i will give him 10 star for the service
it was better that great i did feel any pain at all when he stick in the big needle
also when he put my tooth out
also after the medicine pass i also don feel any pain at all
also this is my 1st time getting my tooth remove
i m glad that it not pain at all
btw it only cost me RM55 for it to remove my biggest tooth
but
hope u rest in peace i will miss you de

RIP
1987-2008

0 comments: