CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

LiFe So BoReD

haiz so tired ....
see school already start holiday le...
for me no holiday cause i start work le not study anymore.....
so good for young people less worried....
just study and play....
i miss my school time....
i miss my club.......
i miss my friend.....
i miss my teacher...
but what to do already too old to go back school....

haiz last time really enjoy my form 4 and form 5 year .....
my classmate is almost like family to me....
we always help each other in any kind of way....
but now all no more.....
some now at new zealand some at west malaysia
some i also dunno at where le.....

dunno why suddenly so miss my friend ....
haiz

soli for the boring post

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss my school time as well..

akahito amaya said...

haiz nth we can do to go back le

Anonymous said...

bored mah... go do something lor
What u r "akahito" meaning le? why you missing school le? why you mahu quitted dari coleges? to the top persion who posted , if kamu misses sekolah tahn your balik sekoliah! yoyoz