CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I aM BaCk

i am back to blogging le,

i know recently i don have much update that is because i don have the mood to do so
but now i am back....

today i want to post some place good to eat de it is call
Ban Seng court ( dunno is correct or not forgot the name le) the location is at jalan keretapi near the bormill buiding it start around 6.30p.m till 11 p.m.

me and three of my friend go eat buffet steamboat at there
see it so cheap but the price above not include drink de

the thing that they provide for us to cook

the food is all in refrigerator liao when u need u just open and take what you want
ice cream also all you can eat

what it left after one hour

me and my friend didn't eat too long cause we plan to kia kia around 4th mile before we go back and that all




3 comments:

Yshui♥ said...

i noe where liao!

玉壶轩izit ~.~

akahito amaya said...

i dunno oh i don remember the chinese name cause my chinese no good lo

karen said...

i try it b4~~~
but if i want 2 eat stemboat i will go 2 my stemboat house at pending there~~~
the chinese name 4 ban seng court is 万盛阁