CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

WoRk ??????

A lot of people say hard to find work but for me i will say
you stupid people don be picky of your work la,

you know why i say like that ,
that is because today on my way home suddenly got people stop me,
and ask me this.

ppl: i saw you everyday pass by there, want to find a job ma,
my relative is trying to find worker

me : i don have cause i already have a job le

ppl : he work as a air con technician

me: no i really no need i m good with my job now

ppl: you work as wat?

me: i work at a hardware store

ppl: like that never mind la and thank

from the dialog above show that malaysia still have a lot of place you can look for work don just try to find the work the you like n you can try to work 1st then try to fond the work that you like later

2 comments:

Yshui♥ said...

o.o

你在哪里的hardware store做工?

akahito amaya said...

near kim him le ing thian de dad de company lo haha