CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

WHaT Do YoU ThINK

this post i think only the arang leo will understand it..

last leo meeting ,i didnt attend but my brother did,
when he came back he tell me ...
today in the meeting the president boom people,
when i hear it i am a bit mad mad de
cause even thought member do wrong u should not do it on a meeting lo
just give warning to them in person,
if not the member will quit 1 by 1 de lo
another thing is i got hear a version of story by my friend but i also got ask both side lo
so i think i got the whole story.

that why i write in my msn when it time i need to talk to the 4 president lo
but once i put on the president find me and ask me le also the pp and ipp also join in,
but at least the president is learning lo it only the 2nd meeting ma for her

but last night after chat with them ,i got think lo it is correct for me to talk or comment them like that each president have their own way to do they work lo... i am only the charted president nia
also now is 2008 le lo not my year le lo.....

Dunno la the thing i know is i just hope the leo club will still go on and reach more higher award

but from my point of view both side got wrong lo

so don repeat it again ......


p.s. to the president .... when you talk remember to see got other people want to give opinion or not,the reason why i say that is because my brother say when you boom people that time
pn. dora want to say something you didnt give her change please that note on that

dunno she got read it or not :D

that why i say only arang de leo understand....





5 comments:

bearlim said...

opss..i dont know m i understand what you mean. but i just know that, every president must respect members and everyone who attending in the meeting :)

akahito amaya said...

yalor u are reli right in that

-KelviN- F.A.I.T.H said...

But the respect also must come from the members right? Two way traffic.

-KelviN- F.A.I.T.H said...

That's what I experience when I was the Leo President. Yap Leong I believe you will agree with me in that, no? LoL~

akahito amaya said...

ya i agree we need 2 respect each other de lo