CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BaD dAy

waliau, today i really soi ah......
just arrive at work got bom by my boss cause
other people simply put the thing but he bom me haiz!!!!!

after that the office phone spoil so no people calling in from that ,
BUT
my hand phone and two other people phone keep on ringing cause
they know other number, so we need to take other
and all my thing i go it properly
and remind the other what they need to know but
WTF
they forget to bring it down for the customer and the customer call me and scold me
i was like ??? blur blur what happen then i just know.
after that the phone ok already then suddenly a customer call and say why is my thing only deliver 1 item where is the other item then i ask them u order from who i dunno oh,
they say other from the store keeper de,
then she bon me say how come your service like that de and bla bla bla
walao people do wrong i get hit by the bullet no fair la
then before go home a customer call the boss say the item is no enough ,
boss ask got count before sent out or not then ask 1 bundle is 20 piece or 25 piece,
i say 25 the old folk the store keeper say 20 i am sure is 25 cause i got count it before but
last last just know the old packing is 25 new one is 20 then
the boss say tomorrow go check it for sure.
waliau today really is a bad day for me ah

0 comments: