CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

LoSt My SeNsE Of TaSTe

from above it already say all no need me to say too much...
but still
i will say some...
today when i eat thing i notice something...
it does not have any taste
so i try other thing it still the same
i was quite worried about it just now
but now i will better a bit cause it just temporary only
i can taste back thing a bit le
but
if really i loss my sense of taste
this is what i will do
  1. go around the world to find cure for it
  2. eat many many hot and spicy thing to heat my tongue
if all above cannot help i will kill myself cause for me (the people that like to eat and taste a lot of thing) eating is more that just fill your stomach and get energy,eating is an enjoyment that can cure a lot of thing like your are sad or you are mad also eating can show how much a people care about you.

so you all don forget to eat oh.....


0 comments: