CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 3, 2008

ElEcTiOn

There are a lot of bombastic thing happen near my place there a lot of banner being hang say this party no good that party no good but their never say their own party got what bad.

I quite pity with the voter cause they have to choose between them , but majority people now not really care about it, for me i still have 5 more year to so before i can vote, they hang a lot of banner say that what party no use la scare of who who who la and even they do talk at some where some where but to tell you all the true what do you scare of if you done a good job if the last 4 year .

But they do have kind that is selfish one go for him/her self one only start work like 1 year i mean the last year la but for me if you put all the money into the banner or what what what , i think you better just give it to people that need it. I heard from my friend that the banner at there like change every week the party there so rich meh ?

0 comments: