CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 28, 2008

gOoD Or BaD

pToday i done want thing that maybe i will be regret later o i will be proud of it

today a customer come to the place i work to buy something
and he left his phone on the table and go after he paid
he did not know that he left in on the table
and no body know it except me
i dunno why take it and bring it into office
then i think again why am i so good cause my phone have been stolen few time
the i go in office and do my thing and hear the office girl say that
the phone only waste they table space nia
so i say i take it 1st lo
when i take it my head start to think should i take it or not
after few minute i decided not to take it cause it is not my thing
then not long the owner call i tell him and he come and take the phone

i feel better after that but the office girl suspect me take the phone ask me
i turn off the phone ha
but i answer the owner already get it back le

but i think i maybe will regret it on the future why i sent the phone into the office
or maybe i will be proud if myself

by the way that phone model is N80

0 comments: